The November business insider newsletter has recently been sent out. You will find this issue includes the following helpful topics:-
- Family business planning over summer – the summer holidays offer a good opportunity to get together and discuss plans for your family business. Follow these rules to make sure it’s only the barbeque that gets heated!
- New personal property securities register goes live – find out how you can protect your business when buying, selling, leasing or hiring out goods on the Companies Office’s new PPSR website.
- Having an office Christmas party? Be a responsible host – use the free workplace policy builder to outline how your workplace will host responsibly when if puts on drinks to celebrate or to thank employees.
- Solo Operators: Tips to beat isolation and feel more connected.
- Employer obligations regarding staff holidays and leave.
- Hobby or business? Regular sales can mean you’re in business and have tax obligations to fulfill.
You can read the full newsletter here.
If there is anything in these articles that you would like to discuss further, please call us on 09-636-3332!