There are some very interesting articles in the March 2019 business insider newsletter. You will find the following topics in this issue:-
- Minimum wage rises by $1.20 on 1st April 2019
- A new law introduces paid leave for employees affected by domestic violence. It comes into effect in April 2019.
- ACC work account levies dropping – employers and people who are self-employed will on average pay 6.9 percent less for their ACC work account levy over the coming two years.
- ALL employers need to start payday filing from 1st April 2019
- Sole traders: Benefits of having a New Zealand business number – if you’re a sole trader, get your NZBN now to show your business is credible and to share your details easily.
You can read the full newsletter here.
If there is anything in these articles that you would like to discuss, please contact us on 09-363-3332!