The April 2019 business insider newsletter has recently been sent out. You will find the following important topics in this issue:-
- An overview of law changes that came into effect in early 2019. Find out how these changes affect your business.
- New healthy homes standards for rental properties will improve heating, insulation, ventilation and drainage, reduce moisture and stop draughts.
- If you’re self-employed or a contractor with the standard CoverPlus ACC cover, your levy is changing. Find out what you need to know.
- Identifying and managing sexual harassment at work – as an employer, you’re responsible for dealing with sexual harassment at work. Use WorkSafe’s toolkit to help you understand and manage the risk.
- Get involved in NZ’s low-emissions future
- Privacy Week is running from 13th to 18th May
- Better systems and processes will boost your business
You can read the full newsletter here.
If there is anything in these articles that you would like to discuss further, please contact us on 09-636-3332!