The business insider newsletter has recently been sent out. In this issue you will find the following interesting topics:-
- Research & development tax incentive: What’s eligible and how to claim – money your business spends on research and development from the 2019/20 income year may be eligible for a 15% tax credit.
- Rental properties: New laws now in effect. New healthy homes standards became law on 1 July. Check what’s required and what you need to do next.
- Law changes: Natural disaster cover for landlords and tenants. If you have residential fire insurance for your home or contents, find out how you’re affected.
- Insurance for home-based businesses. If you work from home, household insurance may not be enough to cover your business.
- Test your business idea. Before you invest a lot of time and money into any new venture, it’s helpful to test your idea first.
- Latest employment law changes and management tips.
You can read the full newsletter here.
If there is anything in these articles that you would like to discuss further, please call us on 09-636-3332!