The latest issue of the business insider newsletter has recently been sent out. In this issue you will find the following helpful topics:-
- Host responsibly this festive season: Workplace events are a great way to build team spirit and round off a busy year. If you’re treating your staff this festive season – especially if you’re serving alcohol – here are some tips to help you be a responsible host while ensuring everyone has a great time.
- Do you work multiple jobs? Here’s what you need to know if you’re a freelancer or contractor working in temporary jobs.
- Hawke’s Bay: Free business events this November. Give your business a boost with free one-on-one expert sessions, workshops and inspiring stories from small businesses.
- Free health and safety check: The SafePlus online tool is a quick and easy way to assess health and safety with your workers, find areas to improve and start taking action.
- Get set for summer: From claiming expenses and staff leave to Christmas parties and festive cash flow, start prepping for summer now to make the most of the holiday season.
- R&D Tax incentive: Check if your R&D activities are eligible for a 15% tax credit and enroll now.
Please take the time to read the full newsletter here.
If there is anything in these articles that you would like to discuss further, please call us on 09-636-3332!