It was a record-breaking year for business.govt.nz, with over 235,000 subscribers. In their last edition for 2019 you will find the following interesting topics:-
- Tax and cash flow over summer:- From claiming expenses and staff bonuses to getting paid on time, get set for the holiday season.
- Tailored advice for your business:- Give your business a boost with free information and expert guidance tailored to the needs of you and your business.
- Shaping your work culture:- A great work culture can create a sense of belonging, attract people to your business and motivate staff to perform better at their jobs. Here are tips to get it right.
- Working together to better support businesses:- In 2019, business.govt.nz reached more businesses and worked with more partners than ever before. Click here to get a wrap-up of the year and the new resources they have launched.
- 2019 law changes round-up:- From ACC levies to employment law and changes for residential property owners, check out this summary so you’re across any new rules that apply to you.
Please take the time to read the full newsletter here.
If there is anything in these articles that you would like to discuss further, please call us on 09-636-3332!