The team at Eden Perich Prewett are continuing to work albeit “Business-As-UN-Usual”.
This means that we are still actively working behind the scenes, but in an unusual way, given the current lockdown and uncertainty beyond that.
This is how the Eden Perich Prewett team is currently working:-
- All staff are operating from their home offices during work hours.
- We all have access to our files, emails and office phone lines – we encourage you to call us or email us.
- IRD still expects tax returns to be filed on time (we understand they MAY be more lenient about lateness or penalties and interest).
- We are continuing to work on client matters: financials, tax returns, business matters.
- We will continue to send out reminders, requests for information, annual checklists and our annual engagement letters.
Even though our working environment has changed, we are still committed to seeing your business reporting and compliance administered on time and efficiently.
If you have any queries at all, please don’t hesitate to contact anyone at Eden Perich Prewett on 09 636 3332 – we’d love to hear from you.