The following important articles are in this month’s issue of the business insider newsletter:-
- COVID-19: Resurgence Wage Subsidy. You can apply for the Wage Subsidy Extension, or the new Resurgence Wage Subsidy, if your business or you, as a contractor or sole trader, has experience a further loss of revenue due to the COVID-19.
- ACC: Has COVID-19 hit your payroll? If you are an employer and your payroll has changed, or might change, this will affect your ACC provisional levies. Update ACC with your estimated liable payroll by the end of September to make sure your 2020/2021 provisional levy is as accurate as possible.
- Boss burnout – spot warning signs in yourself: From workloads to wellbeing, the COVID-19 pandemic poses many challenges. Learn to spot when your stress levels are rising and pick up wellbeing tips. Your health and happiness – and your business – will benefit!
- Do business online: Having a digital presence has never been more important than now. Use this free tool and join the 10,000 other businesses who have learnt how to reach new customers and build more sales.
- Free up cash flow: Ordering too much, or too little stock, can cost more than necessary. Improve cash flow by ordering the right amount of the right stock at the right time.
- Travel restrictions into and out of Auckland: Most people will not be allowed to travel across the Auckland regional boundary for work during Alert Level 3, even if their workplace is operating. Some business categories are permitted to travel across the regional boundary. Find out more about these categories, if you need an exemption, and how to apply at Covid19.govt.nz
Please read the full newsletter here.
If there is anything in these articles that you would like to discuss further, please call us on 09-636-3332!