- September 23, 2020
- Posted by: Steve Perich
- Category: Uncategorized
The following key articles are in this month’s issue of the business insider newsletter:-
- COVID-19: Auckland remains at Alert Level 2 and the rest of New Zealand is at Alert Level 1. Restrictions are in place for businesses to keep workers and customers safe. Click here to learn more.
- Talking with staff about uncertain times: Change and uncertainty can take their toll on a business and its people. You and your workers may feel anxious or stressed about the future. Here’s a round-up of tips and helpful resources from those in the know. Click here to read-on.
- Mental health and wellbeing support. Resources to help you and your staff keep healthy and well, including: how to stay mentally well when working alone, minimizing stress and where to go for free advice & support.
- Mind the skills gap: Our quick self-assessment sheds light on where knowledge sits in your business. This new tool helps you spot any gaps and identify opportunities and next steps. It’s part of the new tookit to help small businesses employ people aged 50+.
- Business plans up in the air? Tips to pivot: The COVID-19 pandemic has upended plans for 2020 and beyond. Here are tips and tools to help you identify and maximise opportunities to help your business survive and revive.
- COVID-19: Financial support for businesses: From low-cost loans to tax relief, a summary of the financial support available to help your business recover from the effects of COVID-19.
- Funding options to suit you: Need extra money for your business? Whether it’s for day-to-day costs or long-term expansion, use the Funding Explorer tool to understand options for you and your business.
Please read the full newsletter here.
If there is anything in these articles that you would like to discuss further, do not hesitate to call us on 09-636-3332!