- September 23, 2019
- Posted by: Steve Perich
- Category: Uncategorized
In the latest issue of the business insider newsletter, you will find the following interesting topics:-
- Food safety: New tools for food rules. It’s getting easier, faster and more affordable to meet your food safety requirements.
- Protect your business from this common cyber scam. It’s easy to fall for and can go unnoticed. But if you know what to look for and put security measures in place, you’ll be in a good position to keep you and your business safe.
- Give back as a business mentor. There are businesses that want to learn from your experience.
- Working well: Looking after you and your staff. New resources and activities are available for your business as part of Mental Health Awareness Week, 23-29 September.
- Want to sell your business? When it’s time to sell your business – whether you operate it as a sole trader, partnership or company – you’ll want to get the best price you can for it. You’ll also need to know how to sell it, who to and what it’s really worth.
- Accommodation for workers – what you need to know: By law, anyone working for you in return for food or accommodation is most likely an employee. You may also be their landlord.
Please take the time to read the full newsletter here.
If there is anything in these articles that you would like to discuss further, please call us on 09-636-3332!