- November 17, 2020
- Posted by: Steve Perich
- Category: Uncategorized
The following important articles are in this month’s issue of the business insider newsletter:-
- Small business loan scheme extended to Dec 2023:- Changes to the government’s small business cashflow (loan) scheme makes it easier for small businesses to access finance. Apply through IRD.
- Holidays and leave: Tips for employers – From annual leave to public holidays like Christmas, your workers must get at least the legal minimum. Check out the summary of rules for all types of leave here.
- Law change: Privacy Act for the digital age – If you collect, store or use personal information about employees or customers: check you meet existing privacy requirements and get ready for the law change.
- Export to or via the UK? Get set for new rules – Brexit means new rules on trade, travel and business apply from 1 January 2021. Identify how your operations might need to change, from tariffs to border delays.
- Get set for summer – Summer can be challenging for small businesses and contractors. Get advice and info on cash flow ups and downs, seasonal workers, festive expenses and staff holidays.
- 2020 law changes round-up – From tax changes and parental leave, to marketing during the America’s Cup, check out this summary so you’re across any new rules that apply to you.
Please take the time to read the full newsletter here.
If there is anything in these articles that you would like to discuss further, do not hesitate to call us on 09-636-3332!