- November 25, 2019
- Posted by: Steve Perich
- Category: Uncategorized
You will find the following interesting topics in this months issue of the business insider newsletter:-
- Start selling online: Opening an online store extends your market. It’s a chance to connect with customers and build your brand. Get tips for selling products or services online.
- Trade marks: Do you own your brand? If you haven’t taken steps to protect your name, slogan or logo, they may not be yours. Check them now with a free online tool.
- Keeping outdoor workers safe in the sun: If you have employees who work outside, it’s important to manage how much ultraviolet (UV) radiation they are exposed to. Get SunSmart.
- Law updates for landlords and tenants: New rules now apply for when tenants are liable for property damage, requirements for insurance statements, and more.
- Employers: Get ready for summer – from Christmas gifts and staff leave to seasonal workers, check out tips and guides to make your summer a stunner.
- Migrant workers: Getting visa applications right. If you’re hiring someone from overseas, they’ll need to apply for a visa. Here are some tips for employers to speed up the process.
Please take the time to read the full newsletter here.
If there is anything in these articles that you would like to discuss further, please call us on 09-636-3332!