- September 1, 2019
- Posted by: Steve Perich
- Category: Uncategorized
The August business insider newsletter has recently been sent out. In this issue you will find the following helpful topics:-
- Get ready for upcoming privacy law changes – If you collect, store or use personal information about your employees and/or customers, you will find out what you need to do here.
- Access and improve your business’s website, digital marketing and online performance with three new tools.
- Break times for workers – employees must get rest and meal breaks. Know the rules on break times, and which breaks are paid and unpaid.
- Busting five myths about disabled employees. There are some misconceptions that keep employers from considering them when hiring.
- The benefits of networking. No matter what stage you’re at with your business, networking can be hugely beneficial and open you up to new opportunities.
- Tariff-finder tool for importers and exporters – compare and assess opportunities in 150+ markets. Plus support and help from MFAT to help you do business overseas.
Please take the time to read the full newsletter here.
If there is anything in these articles that you would like to discuss further, please call us on 09-636-3332!